Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Anonymous Browser For Mac

Initiative: S & R

Ciao ragazze! Oggi voglio parlarvi di un'idea che mi ronza per la testa da un po' di tempo. Grazie a questo post di Never without makeup , mi รจ venuto in mente to launch a new initiative. As you know I'm a little 'set with EcoBio, crueltyfree and to dress it all adds a pinch of environmentalism innate. I am not a fundamentalist fierce as I've always explained but despite this I try to follow my personal philosophy of life a little 'revisited, with which I am particularly well.
Lately I've been trying to engage also in the art of recycling, a recycling target, not so much directed to the Cosmetic itself (I've always done), because it usually does not participate in 10pan before buying a new product I try to finish Previous always, this is the explanation of why I have not joined the project. Coming to the point of my own (which I do not think I've ever seen anywhere), I decided to call S & R ( Show And Recycle ). Is simply to show through a blog post or video as an object of any potentially polluting materials such as glass, cardboard, plastic, etc, (although it provided communal recycling), rather than be thrown away, reused for other purposes and applied in our case the argument beauty and makeup.
To give you an example to show you two started immediately with my ideas of recycling:
recycling are the two secchiellini! May a little 'smile But those are the containers of gummy candies that are a bit everywhere in supermarkets. They are made entirely of plastic and I think it would be a big waste to throw them away, I decided to reuse them to hold diskettes demaquillage Q-tips and makeup to touch up any mistakes. Behind us is a dual recycling, the Q-tips should be discarded because most of them were defective and (rightly) I have them cornered me without thinking twice! I find it much more comfortable to hold the discs in a box, cleansing, honestly I never use them in common plastic pipe with which they are marketed. And what ideas you have put recycling into practice?
I think everything can be recycled and used for anything else, just have some 'fancy!

To participate in this initiative will suffice:
- Create a blog post (or on youtube) with the title "Initiative: S & R" and show a photo or video with your recycling items.
- Put a banner in the blog below (if you do not want to put a link to my blog does not matter), taking one of the codes.



Spero che l'idea vi piaccia, se avete dei suggerimenti potete lasciarli qui sotto questo post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment