Sunday, December 19, 2010

Take 4 Yaz Pills As Emergency Contraception

First autoregali: Mirror light Lay and Essence Lipstick No. 44!

Hey girls good Sunday to all! I write two lines just to make you sharers of my recent purchases. On Friday I finally bought the thing I wanted most ever for months, the mirror bright! I opted for a large mirror, even though I Lay choice, unfortunately for now babyliss ones are too expensive and frankly I preferred to spend a little less.


The mirror is in fact brand Lay MD6051 with:
- Magnification 1x3 (Triple magnification).
- fold.
- Bright.
- tilt adjustable.
Can be powered with batteries that transformer. I think the price / quality ratio is excellent, I would recommend it to all those girls looking for a mirror at low cost but not content mirrors that of the municipalities are usually commercially . L'ingrandimento è davvero molto buono, ho fatto varie prove e l'inclinazione è comodissima, può assumere varie posizioni in base alle proprie necessità. L'ho acquistato da trony, ma credo che si trovi facilmente anche da euronics, unieuro etc.
Prezzo: 12,90 €.

Un altro acquistino di cui vorrei parlarvi è invece il Rossetto n.44 Almoust famous della Essence ! E' davvero carinissimo, l'ho provato un secondo sulle labbra e non mi sta male come pensavo (sono abituata a vedermi solo con colori tenui e nude xD).
L'ho preso perchè mi serviva assolutamente per natale e credo che mi precipiterò ad acquistarne presto degli altri sono veramente carini! 
Colore: Magenta al profumo di frutta.
Prezzo: 2,49

0 comments:

Post a Comment