Monday, December 20, 2010

How Does Joseph Dress

TAG: The five worst-looking celebrity

I saw this blog post TheMorgana1985 , I could not post it too! I state that I have no sympathy he dislikes to apply to such actresses / show girls, I based on very general look and makeup. Let's start:


5th place: Lory Del Santo.
Frankly I find that to be a woman with something to say. " It is not the usual woman show that is not exposed and who does not speak, il problema secondo me è il rapporto che ha con la sua età. Sappiamo tutti che non dimostra sicuramente i suoi anni, anzi, se li porta magnificamente ma secondo me questo non vuol dire osare un po' troppo. In questa foto indossa un abito di valentino, e bhe...credo che lo abbia un pochino rovinato xD non me ne vogliate ma non ce la vedo con un abito del genere, la rende volgare. Anche il makeup a volte manca di originalità e di gusto, qui non si nota ma svariate volte si presenta con makeup composti solo da righe di matita blu elettrico (la maggior parte delle volte sbavate). Non so chi sia il suo truccatore personale e il suo stilista (valentino?!), dovrebbero trovare un buon compromesso per la sua innata eleganza e per la sua età. BOCCIATA!



4th place: Victoria Silvstedt.
I think sometimes women are really strange, the urge to look beautiful and young people leads us to do similar things, unfortunately. I think V. is a classic example of transformation woman -> barbie (which has little woman now, and nothing since has been replaced entirely by plastic). I seem to remember that before entering the world of entertainment and to pose for Playboy was an athlete and compete for cross-country skiing, was also a champion, but my god ... why you so small?! In my humble opinion makeupartist its staff and its designer will have serious problems both in dress and in makeup. The quality of the clothing is beautiful, designs and colors to me like crazy but it is she who leads them badly because of that unnatural and disproportionate to his breast, against her lose anything as a high fashion dress. Not to mention the trick although not a very dark and the tricks are portabilissimi, those lips are really problems seen his hair color red would be a good god, it really is vulgar and impractical.



3rd place: Loredana Lecciso.
They say miracles do surgery, but I do not believe it XD. Loredana lecciso I think it's one of the few women of Italian events (along with Simona Ventura and Maria De Filippi) dressed worse. Has no class or taste, or wears clothes too skimpy or really horrible and unrealistic. Osa of makeup does not always age appropriate that the coarsening even more. E 'vulgarized especially on social and plastic that makes frequent adjustments, would enter the circle of "miss barbie" with Valeria Marini and blondes of TV but can not, too much plastic and a little class ... I do not like it, you see? XD ahah




2nd place: Simona Ventura.
now monopolized Rai2 with its realty and programs in the afternoon, it is impossible not to throw the right eye on his clothes and his makeup! I honestly do not understand whether there is or there is, if she chooses you look or if I choose and throw money out of people incompetent. I chose this picture because here was a really painful makeup, pass me the time to understand it is a cover or whatever but hell, there is no longer ridiculed as 20 years to afford makeup so dark and clear, after a certain age I think not bene caricare molto sugli occhi e sulle labbra sono più indicati i colori tenui e nude cercando di valorizzare i punti del viso come gli zigomi. Lei osa un po' in tutto, non parliamo degli abiti, a volte si presenta con abiti fantastici, soprattutto in prima serata, il pomeriggio a quelli che il calcio porta abbinamenti improponibili con colori che tra di loro non azzeccano nulla, scarpe abbinate male e via di seguito. Mi lascia molto perplessa questa donna, potrebbe valorizzare meglio se stessa sia con look nuovi e discreti e makeup d'effetto ma portabili.


1° posto: Maria De Filippi.
Ebbene si, mi dispiace per chi è una sua fan (ha dei fans? ahah). Ho postato la foto più eclatante che quando la vidi a Sanremo facendo zapping mi fece saltare dalla sedia di due metri! Ma io dico O_O tu a sanremo vai vestita che sembri uscita da un film di Dario Argento ne "la notte dei morti viventi?". No no lo stile morticia sta bene solo e soltanto a Morticia Addams, voglio dire, quel look per Sanremo è stato un flop, il nero non stona mai, è un must have avere dentro il proprio armadio un abito nero da portare sempre in occasioni importanti (tranne ai matrimoni che non ci si veste ne di bianco ne di nero xD), ma questo è il look che si porterebbe ad un funerale. Quel trucco nero è abominevole, sembra le abbiano dato un pugno eye, and the dress is worn very badly, I do not understand why the De Filippi unable to ever be a woman's face is a woman my god ... probably has no class and that unfortunately did not buy Maurizio!

I was really bad! but this is my personal rating of worst dressed women of the tv! what is your ranking? : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment