Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Get A Ring Easily Maplestory

Sunshine Award 2011

Tadaaadaaa, tadadaaa! After receiving the award from Sabrys now it's me! Among other things I wanted to rigranziare both she Compagnedimerende for giving me this award: * you so much My dear and sweet girls, I was moved!
I tell you now that if you already found your name and link although some have already rewarded me excuse me, it sounds repetitive, but I put those blogs that are so dear to me, I wanted to mention almost all the girls that I often follow both here and on facebook and leave me wonderful comments =). Are not in order of preference is clear, eheh I say to avoid misunderstandings.

The rules are these:

1. Thank in our post those who have awarded

2. Write a post for the prize

3. increased to 12 blogs that we think deserve

4. Insert the link of each of the blogs that we have chosen

5. Telling awarded


Drum roll, D:
- Glamourusmakeup : ary because of the blog is one of the first that I started to follow and why I find it very sweet, friendly and prepared, I love his way of making posts and videos!
- Passion Nail & Makeup : Stefy is sweet and I'm trying to learn many things thanks to his post on nailart: *.
- Fidy Beauty : Ros is a sweet girl too, I am learning to know the time and I hope that our "future friendly" take us many good things =), his blog is unique, I love her makeup!
- My beauty wonderland: I think the name is stefania that makes people so sweet xD, another stefy I personally love \u0026lt;3 your blog is really nice and then lightens my days with her FOTD fantastic!
- Shopping & reviews : dany obedience and love your blog =), mostly because when he shows his makeup is a bit 'as they would do simple but effective.
- Makeup compulsive : Well, his blog is one of the best who are in turn: * Detailed, accurate, and then I have spoken personally with ila (chat hehe) and it's really nice and available.
- Companions of snacks : I like the fact that they are two xD to write articles, write things as interesting and useful.
- Ecobioplanet : I feel very close to my own blog, especially for subjects and for our way of life is very similar; D!
- Makeup yourmind girl! : why? are attached to the MARGUE blog because I believe that falls within the circle of perfect blog also often leave many comments on mine and it makes me really happy =).
- Recensioni cosmetiche : Diventiamo ripetitive dai, ma anche questo è uno dei migliori blog in assoluto =), dama è molto precisa e disponibile, fa tante cose interessanti sul suo blog come per esempio le rubriche e domande a tema, davvero un blog intelligente e studiato bene. *-* 
- Trucchi svelati : Perchè des e le sue colleghe sono molto professionali e precise!
- Never without makeup : Come potevo non citare la sabry? è così dolce e poi ricicla come mexD è stata la mia musa ispiratrice per l'iniziativa S&R, come potevo non mettere anche il suo link? eheh

I know the podium after the 12 finished but I wanted to add another link that does not fall in the rankings even if I wanted to link, Purple Hibiscus , professionalism and his of his post is disarming: *.
Well I hope not to have bored you to death girls, I'm stalling a bit 'before you start over to do reviews as they are waiting for the camera, however, continue to post tips, just enough time to go shopping and buy what I need to continue to make videos and post interesting! a kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment