Friday, January 7, 2011

Installing Wire Fence

Best of 2010

Hello girls! Finally a new post in which I take to talk about makeup and cosmetics more seriously and dare I say detailed, I needed to do serious post eheh. I was inspired a little 'for some sleeps around, especially from this article written by the Companions of snacks. So no more talk I decided to share with you my favorite products of 2010!


During the past year now I have been able to test various products, as you can see from the cosmetics are quite recognizable, however, I report the names and detailed descriptions, I hope give you some ideas to make new purchases =). Let's start:

- Flatbuki set Bamboo of Zoeva : This brush is part of a set found on the German site of Zoeva and MyBodySoul . Honestly, before buying this set I had never bought before a flatbuki face but the impact is really good, I loved this brush from the first time I used. I think it is great for 4 simple reasons:
1) It 'a very soft, the bristles are silky, they do not bite well after 8 months of washings with all sorts of shampoo from the supermarket. 2) The compactness of the bristles allows a good preparation of the powders. 3) I consider it a very versatile brush, which I believe can be used in many ways mainly because of its shape and characteristics listed above. 4) The reduced rimensioni make it easy to hold and carry in a suitcase or a simple handbag, however small. I promoted him with flying colors, a brush is really useful, I use both to spread the mineral fund, the fund in mousse, compact powder and blush. For convenience, ultimately I'm just using the mineral foundation with which I am beautifully.
Price: The set costs 20 €, the drawback is that the brush in question is sold in bulk, so you have to buy all the set.

- Smooting eyeliner Shiseido pencil: I have this pencil da circa un annetto, il PAO è di 24 m quindi sono ancora in tempo per usarla e credetemi, l'ho quasi finita. E' una delle migliori matite che abbia mai usato dopo le Kajal della London. La consistenza è morbidissima, il tratto super preciso, forse la matita più morbida che abbia mai usato, basta un tratto leggero per segnare l'occhio. E' dotata di due tappi, quello normale sulla mina e uno dietro che nasconde la spugnetta per sfumare la matita e creare dei graziosissimi smoky. Non so se ti trovi ancora, ma credo di si non mi pare fosse di una collezione limitata. 
Prezzo: 17 €, reperibile un po' ovunque, Limoni, Lagardenia, etc. 
   
-  Fondotinta minerale Buff'd cosmetics : Original Neutral pale. Ho avuto la fortuna di provare questi fondi un paio di mesi prima della fine dell'anno e me ne sono letterlamente innamorata. Non avevo mai provato i cosmetici minerali e devo dire che grazie alla Buff'd Cosmetics sono entrata in questo nuovo mondo e credo che non ne uscirò più. La formulazione Original dei fondotinta Buff'd è la più coprente insieme alla (la più coprente in assoluto). I motivi per cui are found strastrabene are many, first of all because it is very opaque but light at the same time, it clogs the pores, gives a very natural effect to the skin and is perfectly matt.
Price: $ 1.75 Sample , Full size $ 18.00 and $ 16.00 Refill kit. And 'only available online via their website Buff'd Cosmetics.

- Geomar nourishing body butter: I think this will be the last one and I'm going to use butter (haha). And 'different from the normal butters on the market because the texture is more reminiscent of that of a cream rather than a solid real butter. The key feature is that it dries quickly, non-greasy skin and smells fantastic. The incidence is quite good so it is to keep strongly in mind, I personally have used as after sun all summer and helped me to always keep your skin moisturized with cash that the salt tends to dry out the skin more than necessary .
Price: € 6.50, available everywhere in the supermarket and hypermarket.

- Smoothing Nail Base Deborah : This fantastic base nail has accompanied me for many months and is coming to an end at last! I can not wait to buy it back, maybe it's the best I've ever had as well be aulivellante smooths nails that have grooves and imperfections. It has a bluish color, the nail is very natural, it gives only a hint of color is not at all annoying, strangely enough every time I put my own nails feel stronger and hard though it is not a hardener, I do not know because it is a good thing in any case. The average length of the enamel with this base ranges from 5 to 7 days, usually without using any base glazes I last about 3 days (however, be borne in mind that I always use the top coat).
Price: 8 / 9 € , è possibile acquistarla in tutte le profumerie che trattano articoli Deborah (linea bellezza, limoni, bottega verde, lagardenia, supermercati etc). 

- Balsamo Splend'or al cocco : Credo che continuerò ad acquistare questo ormai famosissimo balsamo finquando non uscirà fuori produzione (e speriamo mai!). E' l'unico balsamo con cui mi trovo bene, districa perfettamente i miei capelli, li lascia morbidi e setosi, ma la cosa più importante è che non contine siliconi. Bisogna considerare che non è perfettamente ecobio però è un ottimo compromesso tra i comuni balsami e quelli ecobio privi di sostanze dannose per la cute e i capelli. Il profumo al cocco è abbastanza forte, mi rendo conto che non a tutti può piacere ma per il rapporto qualità prezzo consiglio almeno una volta di acquistarlo. 
Prezzo: 0,99 cent/1,25 €. Reperibile nella piccola e grande distribuzione (discount, super e ipermercati).

0 comments:

Post a Comment